Corbett Tiger Reserve Online Booking, Jim Corbett National Park Online
Corbett Tiger Reserve Online Booking,jim corbett national park online booking, corbett online booking, online corbett booking, online jim corbett booking, online corbett reservation, dhikala canter safari, online canter safari booking, dhikala canter safari, dhikala canter safari online booking, canter safari in corbett, jeep safari in corbett, official website of corbett, official website of corbett tiger reserve, official website of Jim Corbett National Park, official website of corbett park, official website of Jim Corbett National Park, official website of corbett park,official website, Elephant rides are offered at Dhikala, Khinanauli, Bijrani, Gairal and Jhirna jim corbett safari booking contact number jim corbett safari package jim corbett national park packages jim corbett national park booking official website jim corbett national park hotels jim corbett national park resorts jim corbett national park best time to visit
Jim Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Jeep safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
The Dhikala Safari zone reopen from 15th of November every year, Durga Devi and Bijrani Zone from 15th of October where as Jhirna and Dhela remains open through the year The bijrani safari zones are famous for its grasslands and the elephant safari is conducted here. The safari is organized by the national sanctuary and they employ trained professionals to conduct the tour. The safaris are a great source of entertainment and they help us learn about the different animals and their habitats.
For the convenience of visitors and streamlining tourism management Corbett Tiger Reserve has been divided into six mutually exclusive tourism zones, each having separate gate for entry.
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the sonanadi ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our official website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are not allowed entry for tourism purposes and visitors use specially designed vehicles registered with CTR for their visits. Day visits to the Dhikala ecotourism Zone are only permitted by specially conducted buses.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facility is provided.
Located at a distance of about 35 km from the Dhangadi Gate, Dhikala forest rest house is located right inside the core area of Corbett Tiger Reserve, granting a more real experience of the wild. Moreover, being placed at the fringes of the Patli Dun valley (which gets dissected by Ramganga River at various points), Dhikala offers mesmerizing views of nature, making this more than a century old forest rest house, a very interesting place to find accommodation in.
Terms and Conditions
1. Jeep Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Jeep safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Jeep living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Jeep living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Jeep Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.
SEND A SHORT ENQUIRY