1st Day:- Morning at 10:00 am, our jeep will pick you up from Ramnagar Corbett Tourism's office nearby the city and drive to Dhikala Forest Zone. The permit will be checked at Dhangari entrance gate, by the forest department. Start your journey inside the jungle via Dhangari gate. Reach your forest rest house passing through the dense sal forests and grasslands inhabiting wide range of wildlife at Corbett tiger reserve. Lunch at rest house. In the evening go for Gypsy safari around Dhikala Forest zone of Corbett tiger reserve. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
2nd Day: Early morning start for jeep safari at different areas of Corbett tiger reserve Dhikala Zone. Breakfast at rest house. have lunch and take some rest. After lunch start for another jeep safari. After safari relax inside the campus and feel freshness of the jungle. Enjoy Wildlife Story at rest house. Dinner and overnight stay at rest house.
3rd Day: Early morning start for morning jeep safari in the grasslands of Dhikala Zone of Corbett tiger reserve. After breakfast move out of jungle via Dhangari gate. On the way visit crocodile point and high bank. Drop at Ramnagar. Depart with sweet memories of the tour of Corbett tiger reserve India. For Booking Write email on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Package validi from 15th Nov to 15th June
2. Once accommodation permit is generated, advance payment is not refundable.
3. Child below 5 Years will be complimentry.
4. Pets are not allowed inside the park.
5. Don't forgot to carry your original ID Proofs.
1. Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter ID / passport ) of every person is required.
2. 50% Amount of total package cost, so that the application can be submitted.
3. Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 50 days prior to the date of arrival.
4. Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability.
5. In case of non availability of rooms, advance payment will be refunded.
5. We are only making reservations for the rest house. We are not responsible for quality of services at the rest house which are operated by the forest department.
1. Other than Dhikala & Gairal forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
2. Dhikala zone has its 4 rest houses, Dhikala, Gairal, Sarapduli & Sultan
3. Bijrani zone has two rest houses, bijrani and malani
4. Dhela zone has two rest houses, Jhirna and Dhela
5. There is option of dormitory available at Gairal, Dhikala and Bijrani rest house. In case some one is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
6. In case of non availability of rooms, Advance payment will be refunded.