Day Visit Safari Booking - Gypsy Safari or Canter Safari
dhikala canter safari, online canter safari booking, dhikala canter safari, dhikala canter safari online booking, canter safari in corbett, jeep safari in corbett, official website of corbett, official website of corbett tiger reserve, official website of Corbett National Park, official website of corbett park, official website of Corbett National Park, official website of corbett park,official website,Elephant rides are offered at Dhikala, Khinanauli, Bijrani, Gairal and Jhirna during mornings and evening so that tourists can get a closer view of the jungle, its wildlife, and landscape. Elephant rides offer a unique experience There are watchtowers at Dhikala, Phulai and Jhirna, and several machans near Dhikala, Bijrani and Kothirau to facilitate the viewing of wildlife. During evenings the lodgers at Dhikala and Bijrani can enjoy films on wildlife that are screened to provide an educative entertainment to visitors. Dhikala also has a well-stocked library, which has a fine collection of books concerning wildlife and general topics.
Corbett remains open to tourists from 15th November to 15th June The main reason for closure of the Park during the rest of the year is that during the monsoons most of the roads get washed away. Repair work starts after the rains end and it is only by November that roads are back to motorable condition. Corbett Tiger Reserve remains closed during the monsoons. All ecotourism zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve are closed for visitors requiring night halts from 15th June to 14th November. The Bijrani Zone remains closed for day visits from 30th June to 14th October. The Dhikala, Lohachaur and Sonanadi Tourism Zones are closed for day visits from 16th June to 14th November. From 1st to 15th June, these ecotourism zones are on standby mode. Advance reservations are not done during this time and these zones can be shut down by the Director, Corbett Tiger Reserve at short notice on considerations of visitor safety due to weather conditions.
As a tourist, if you like to move with some wild animals or to have some special view of herds of elephants or different species of deers, Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Gypsy safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If adventurous further or to have some memorable moments, can take up an Elephant safari, really amazing experience.
Day Visit Safari Booking of Corbett Tiger Reserve India For the Six different zones of Corbett Tiger Reserve Tourist / Visitors can book day visit online Gypsy Safari or Canter Safari. For Bijrani zone, Jhirna zone, Dhela zone, Durgadevi zone, Dhikala zone and Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary jeep safari can be booked and for Dhikala Zone day visit you can book Canter Safari only. As per the guidelines of National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA), all the procedures of Safari Booking are managed by the forest department of Uttarakhand. Nobody can influence the safari zone / driver or naturalist guide including us as it is solely decided under NTCA guidelines by department of Forest. An automated computerized system manages all features to guarantee the identical allocation of safari vehicles in individual zones.
Terms and Conditions
1. Gypsy Safari at Jim Corbett National Park is possible in Morning and Evening Time Only.
2. Morning Time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am and Evening Time: 2:30 Pm to 5:30 Pm. or Timing Might be Little Bit change because of Weather Condition & Season.
3. To book safari all persons name, age, gender and govt. Approved ID required.
4. Please keep your mentioned ID details during you safari tour. It will check at the gate.
5. Gypsy safari will book in advance basis. Booking starts 45 days prior to your tour date.
6. If any member extend according to members list in permit so, we are not responsible for extend person entry. you have to talk personally on visiting gate with officers.
7. Visitors Will Be Responsible for own Luggage in Safari ( Gypsy living ) Timing or If you loss any thing in safari ( Gypsy living ) timing we are not Responsible.
8. As per jungle safari regulations, once confirmed and booked, the booking amount of Gypsy Safari is Non-refundable, Non-repalceable and non transferable.